Tuesday 7 May 2013

When and Where



Finding the time and place to sew while working, looking after a nearly 3 year old and housework etc., can be hard work and impossible at times.  I know many handmade mums have this problem.  Some weeks no sewing is completed, other weeks it is the housework that suffers, especally when a market is coming up.

It was much easier when My Girl had an afternoon nap.  Now I juggle my sewing between my house and Mum's.  I can get more sewing done there, as Mum can help entertain My Girl while I sew.  The sewing machine is in the computer room so sometimes I let My Girl watch a few epidsodes of her fav shows on
http://www.abc.net.au/abcforkids/ while I sew.

Love to hear how other Handmade Mums juggle their business around their children and their busy life....



Take Care

Julia G

No comments:

Post a Comment